Sunday, October 29, 2006

OFFICIALLY PART OF THE FAMILY

Sure, I have been married for a couple of years. But it wasn't until now that I officially became a part of the family. The rite of passage in this case is that I have entered the world of the blog. I am the last out of four. ("I'm always last to be picked and in some cases never picked at all." Name that tune). But I am now a blogger. So this is my welcome to myself into this new world. I will accept any comments, cards, flowers, candy, cake, gift cards, cookies or nice notes as part of this welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "What about Bob" reference in your subtitle!!!
Fay...........this is scrumptious!!

Tom said...

For those of you still wondering, the tune is "I Wish" by SkeeLo.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller.