Yesterday was our first official fishing day of the summer. We have had a few plans to go before yesterday, but each time it was either bad weather or not enough time or we needed to take a nap instead or something. We went to a park that contains a small lake, a creek and borders on the Mississippi (though it's not a very huge park). We fished at the lake for a bit and then moved to the river. Only a few casts in, I caught a very small, small-mouth bass (meaning I was the winner of the first one to catch a fish this year!) and then another slightly larger one. The third fish (all this was within minutes) appeared larger, but I lost him at the last second. After moving to the place where the creek flows into the river, Tom caught a walleye for his first catch of the season.
I tried to send the pictures from the phone to my email to include them, but something isn't working right . . . so you will just have to imagine.
I tried to send the pictures from the phone to my email to include them, but something isn't working right . . . so you will just have to imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment