Thursday, December 07, 2006

I GUESS I'LL NEVER FIT IN

Since I couldn't get the leaderboard to work on my blog for some reason, this is the official leaderboard update:

Tom O and Tom Y are tied at 140 (only one question wrong)
Tim Y scored 70
Nicole Y scored 60
Besides that, no one seems to care to even find out how well they know me. How sad.

Some facts that were unknown by some are that I have lived in four states, Timone was my pet prarie dog's name, Kim was my roomate freshman year, a Ford Focus was my first car, I came into college as a psychology major and Lassie was my favorite show growing up. I became angry and refused to speak to my mother when the time was changed an hour in the mornings so that I could no longer watch it before school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want you to know that i knew for a fact at least 4 out of the 6 facts that you named. and i'm wavering on whether or not i really knew that you lived in 4 states...i think i did. but i don't want to completely claim that one since i'm slightly unsure. i miss you and i've been a bad friend. but i'm in the states and i plan on calling you really soon!!! i love you!

Anonymous said...

I will second Jamie, and if you hadn't given away all of the hard answers I would have asked to take the test. I am glad I found you here in blogging land. It's really quite amazing/scary what one can find through a google search.....-Julie