Wednesday, December 27, 2006

IN THE DAYS FOLLOWING . . .

I wouldn't have been awake, showered, dressed and standing there smiling yesterday morning at 7:00am, except that I was scheduled to work. Same goes for the girl I was working with and a small handful of others who were on their way to work. But after that point, there is no excuse for being up that early (or earlier in many cases) the morning after Christmas. Sure there are some mega-huge-massive-sales, but why be up and at the store by 6:00am? Apparently Santa isn't doing his job anymore, so people need to be up early to go shopping on one of their few days off of work. I guess that's the explanation for the madness of being at a store at 6:00am to push past other woman with your huge stroller full of kids and shopping bags.

No comments: