Usually infomercials aren't that great and usually I don't have a desire to buy the product. But there are a couple exceptions. Some friends of mine bought an at home microdermabrasion kit from an infomercial. And Tom and I are convinced that we want to buy a Magic Bullet. First of all, watching the infomercial always make me hungry; they make smoothies, spaghetti sauce, salsa, guacamole, drinks, deserts and lots of other great things . . . all in seconds! Wow! It never seems fake, just amazingly fast, fresh blended goodness. Had I had one when I broke my jaw, I would have been really happy (it would have blended my smoothies and hot dogs much quicker). Second of all, it is buy one get one free, which is a really great offer. It's not quite the "limited time offer" that they boast on the TV (same deal online) but still a great deal. I hope everyone wants one for Christmas!
3 comments:
I love infomercials - they suck me in. I hope you love your magic bullet and all the smoothies and guacamole that comes with it.
Did you buy one? I have always loved that infomercial. I love the actors they put on stage. The scary lady with the cigarette hanging out of her mouth and the couple who keeps oohing and ahhing at the food. I have watched it numerous times. It is like a good rerun of the cosby show or something.
No, I didn't buy one. We don't have the money for it right now (though we have to act quick!), but I hope that we end up getting one at some point when we can. I agree with the actors on the informercial. The Meg Ryan semi-look alike co-host also usually makes me laugh.
Post a Comment