Sunday, March 18, 2007

JEDI MIND TRICKS

Tom and I have been watching Star Wars over the last couple of weeks. We have watched the movies in the order of the episodes (Episode I - Episode -VI ), as opposed to the order in which they came out. I have only seen all of the movies together (over a short series of time, like this) once before, but that time we watched them in the order that they came out. (I never saw any Star Wars growing up, so the first one I ever actually saw was Episode II - at the UltraScreen in Brookfield, WI - but that was sort of out of context). So, it has been interesting to watch them in this order.

One thing that has really stood out is that I have become convinced that Obi-Wan Kenobi is played by Tim (but only in Episodes II and III). Compare this photograph with this one (it's best if you can pull them up side by side).

I knew that you were uber-smart Tim, and had some pretty good reflexes, but I had not yet realized that you were (and still are) a Jedi-Master.


2 comments:

Katy said...

Tim posted a link to this blog on his blog, and he got four comments. I have one comment. This one, that I'm writing right now. Why doesn't anybody like me?

JL! said...

I was considering commenting, and then I thought, "Nah, that'd be weird. I don't know Katy that well." D'oh!

You were right about one thing, Katy. The comments were short.