I have a recent lunch favorite: grilled vegetables and mozzarella sandwich. After a trip to The Good Earth restaurant late this summer, where I ordered their grilled vegetable sandwich, I decided to try it on my own. It worked out well and was an easy lunch to put together while still being a warm sandwich that made me feel fancy and happy about getting more vegetables in my regular diet. I just ate this sandwich for lunch; without fail, it is delicious every single time.
"How do you accomplish such wonderful things," you might be wondering. I simply heat up bell peppers, onions and zucchini in a little bit of olive oil and add some spices (I like the Greek Seasoning that my lovely mother gave us). Then I put that on top of the bread (open faced) with tomatoes and mozzarella on top and put it in the toaster oven. Within ten minutes, I can enjoy the deliciousness and then I can write about it later because it was so good that I had to tell someone.
Other recent favorites: chili (and it's week long leftovers), fajitas, yogurt with granola, blueberries, bananas and kiwi, warm brownies and peanut M-n-M's (to balance out the vegetables).
"How do you accomplish such wonderful things," you might be wondering. I simply heat up bell peppers, onions and zucchini in a little bit of olive oil and add some spices (I like the Greek Seasoning that my lovely mother gave us). Then I put that on top of the bread (open faced) with tomatoes and mozzarella on top and put it in the toaster oven. Within ten minutes, I can enjoy the deliciousness and then I can write about it later because it was so good that I had to tell someone.
Other recent favorites: chili (and it's week long leftovers), fajitas, yogurt with granola, blueberries, bananas and kiwi, warm brownies and peanut M-n-M's (to balance out the vegetables).
No comments:
Post a Comment