Lately I have been looking at my wedding band and engagement ring and realizing that both are in desperate need to a cleaning. I wear my engagement ring on my right hand, which is the hand that I use to "sweep" the coffee grounds level before I tamp them to make an espresso drink. The way that I do this provides the ideal circumstances for espresso grounds to get caught in each crevice of the ring, which only adds to how dirty is has been looking. Today I finally decided to drop them off next door at the jewelry store (actually a custom diamond design store,where I initially met to owner after he accidentally "dinged" my bumber in the parking lot; he is a really nice guy). He had them cleaned, polished and dropped off to me, amazingly clean and sparkly in about 10 minutes. Free of charge. What a nice blessing! I had forgotten what they were supposed to look like and keep getting lost gazing at them.
1 comment:
When my sister got engaged, someone gave her a special cleaner because for her ring as a gift because it makes such a huge difference.
Post a Comment