During the day, I have strange and sometimes wonderful thoughts that I think would be great for blogs. These happen at random times: grinding coffee, in the midst of conversation, while in the shower (where I often think deeply and of many things) etc. Sometimes I even begin to mentally formulate the blog. But I always forget what these are when it gets to blogging time. So I sit here and struggle to remember them. Then I move onto thinking of different parts of my day and things that may be memorable enough to post about. But somehow I struggle to formulate those into a blog and not just something that makes me smile.
If I could only capture my thoughts for later. Maybe I should just get a handheld recording device and record my thoughts throughout the day, wherever I am.
If I could only capture my thoughts for later. Maybe I should just get a handheld recording device and record my thoughts throughout the day, wherever I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment